Thursday, 20 December 2012

Job center today, then meeting with Liza who produced radio show about life stories for a catch up


Well I have my now new fortnightly visit to the Job center,after 5 years of caring and isolation socially ,much like my job seekers allowance its all a bit of a struggle .I have to say though that the gentleman I deal with is very understanding of my circumstances and my desire that nothing gets in the way of my campaign .I am kind of used to scraping by, 5 years of caring will do that to you .My days are pretty much full up for the next months with talks and projects so its all a bit of dilemma .I need to find a job to survive but not at the cost of a campaign that is my passion .so who knows how things will go .After the JC  I am meeting the lovely Liza who produced the Sally Magnusson special last month on the life stories on BBC  radio Scotland ,she kindly got in touch to take me for a coffee and see how I was coping and doing .we hear many negative stories about Journalism I have met so many kind passionate journalists over this campaign and this is another example of someone who cares .and I hope she is getting the coffees as it would be a strain on my Job seeker allowance and might ruin my opinion of kind journalists (only kidding)
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...