Monday, 17 December 2012

Meeting Scotlands Health Secretay Alex Neil January 17th to disucuss dementia and my awarness work


Hi


I will be Meeting with Scotlands Health Secretay Alex Neil January 17th to disuccss Dementia and my awarness campaign this is following up on the meetingas I had with our previous Health Secretary Nicola Sturgeon and I look forward to an on - going relationship as before

the Scottish Goverment are supporting a new project based on my tommyontour life stories campaign via the Allliance Scotland - Dementia Carer Voices I will be a voluntary partner in this project and I hope this helps me reach a wider audience and gives familes facing and caring for a loved one a new and strong voice in the heart of Goverment

I ma grateful for this support and to Nicola Sturgeon for the time she has shown both my campaign and the life stories

I look forward to meeting Alex on January 17th at the Scottish Parliament

tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...