Friday, 21 December 2012

Tommyontour film on NHS gg&c site a carers journey



Hi

With great thanks to Daniel Connelly and the NHS gg&c community engagement team for hosting my awareness film and blog on their site .I have been a guest speaker at  few NHS events this year sharing my experiences on life caring for my mum and the life stories families send me I will be speaking soon at the Victoria infirmary Jan 17th to charge nurses

Thank you for helping give carers a voice

 You can view the page at the link below

NHS gg&c
http://www.nhsggc.org.uk/content/default.asp?page=s1476_1

tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...