Tuesday 22 October 2013

A good day today - a good meeting on my way back from London and I hopegood news soon

Hi

Back on the train to Glasgow from London after a very good meeting I left early this morning to help with a presentation on a wee idea - project we have been working on 

I can't say to much at the moment but feel the presentation and meeting went well and hopefully good thing will come of today 

Was great to have the opportunity and be involved so thank you to all who put this idea together and for the kindness and interest from all we gave the presentation too 

Today felt like a good day most of it on trains I have to say. But the bit in the middle felt special and proud to have been involved 


Tommy 

A quick stop in London then back on the train to Glasgow  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...