Wednesday 30 October 2013

Thoughts tonight with a dear friend who is in Hosptial

Hi 

had a phone call today to tell me of a dear friend who is in hospital and very unwell 
A true gentleman and has been behind many of my talks across NHSGG 

Still in a bit of shock on hearing this today ,the  suddenness and how unwell he is 

My campiaign, I hope is about the understanding and kindess of people and this person epitomises that .From the first day we met at a presentation ,coming to visit me at home when caring for mum, and  the kindess when mum was in hospital and passed away and the passion for the best care and for helping a son share his story 

I wish you all the kindess in the world mate and a speedy recovery my hashtag is the kindess of people and that's sums this fine man up so well 

Get well soon mate 

Your friend 

Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...