Sunday 6 October 2013

Today Speaking senior nurse review event cohort 12 Glasgowroyal-infirmary

Speaking senior nurse review event cohort 12 October 7th Glasgow royalinfirmary

Hi

With great thanks to Kate Cocozza lead nurse consultant Glasgow Royal Infirmary for inviting me to speak to lead nurses at the nhsgg&c "senior nurse review " cohort 12 event on October 7th 

I was one of the guest speakers last month for Kate at the " time to care " event she organised at Hampden park  

I will speaking about dementia ,caring ,the patient experience ,the letters I receive ,and people I meet on my tour and my magnificent mum Joan Whitelaw


Thank you to Kate NHSgg&c and all involved in the event. And attending 

Thank you 


Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...