Sunday 27 October 2013

This morning meeting NHS Tayside patient safety development team



Hi

I Will be travelling through to Dundee on Monday to meet with Morag patient safety development manager Ninewells Hospital along with some other teams who work in acute care - clinical lead OPAC  -the programme director- and Programme manager


I met with Morag briefly a few weeks ago when I was up in Dundee speaking at the care inspectorate development days

we are meeting this week chat in more detail about the Dementia Carer Voices project and future possible engagement

Morag has kindly arranged a few talks for me  in December


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...