Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Where memories go Sally Magnussons memoir a familys love for a motherand manifesto for social change


I had the great  privilege to be interviewed by Sally Magnusson just before I left for my walk to collect life stories and a few weeks after mum passed away Sally once again interviewed me at  home for Documentary - medical matters "who cares for the Carers " based on the letters I receive and caring for mum 

Sally has written a memoir available this Febraury " where do memories go " a families love for a mother - and a scaring manifesto for social change 

There is a Facebook page as below to learn more about Sally and the story 

I met Sally as guest on her programme one and I now count  Sally as a friend 

For the love of mums 

Tommy  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...