Tuesday 22 October 2013

Where memories go Sally Magnussons memoir a familys love for a motherand manifesto for social change


I had the great  privilege to be interviewed by Sally Magnusson just before I left for my walk to collect life stories and a few weeks after mum passed away Sally once again interviewed me at  home for Documentary - medical matters "who cares for the Carers " based on the letters I receive and caring for mum 

Sally has written a memoir available this Febraury " where do memories go " a families love for a mother - and a scaring manifesto for social change 

There is a Facebook page as below to learn more about Sally and the story 

I met Sally as guest on her programme one and I now count  Sally as a friend 

For the love of mums 

Tommy  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...