Wednesday 9 October 2013

Today - speaking NHSEngland Policy Directorate seminar #Leeds

Hi 
With great thanks and respect to the office Bill McCarthy NHS England policy directorate for inviting me to speak at thier Leeds seminar on Wedneday 

I had the great privilege to speak at the NHS East of England staff conference a few months back and look forward to both attending and speaking at the seminar 

I will post more details once announced and look forward to speaking about ,my wonderful mum ,dementia ,caring ,the letters I receive and people I meet on my awareness tour 

Thank you NHS England office of policy directorate for including and inviting a son and the life stories of families across the UK to attend and speak

with thanks to Natasha Davies NHS England and head of policy directorate Bill  McCarthy for the invite 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...