Sunday 6 October 2013

Night time ,loneliness this empty house


Weekends and night times are a struggle at the moment  I have still not got used to being in this house alone ,I miss my mum so much just now her smiling eyes,kindness and care

Today has been a tearful one ,missing my pal my mum ,this house ,my heart and life in many ways feel empty when at home. I do ok I suppose when busy but this changes as soon as I am home

It was just the two of us for so long getting each other through the hard days the long nights and as much as I am described as mums Carer that's not strictly true ,mum got me through the hard days ,the days it all felt to much and to hard

I would give anything to see those smiling eyes one more time and a wee cuddle from Joan my wee mum would take always the loneliness I feel tonight


Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...