Sunday, 6 October 2013

Night time ,loneliness this empty house


Weekends and night times are a struggle at the moment  I have still not got used to being in this house alone ,I miss my mum so much just now her smiling eyes,kindness and care

Today has been a tearful one ,missing my pal my mum ,this house ,my heart and life in many ways feel empty when at home. I do ok I suppose when busy but this changes as soon as I am home

It was just the two of us for so long getting each other through the hard days the long nights and as much as I am described as mums Carer that's not strictly true ,mum got me through the hard days ,the days it all felt to much and to hard

I would give anything to see those smiling eyes one more time and a wee cuddle from Joan my wee mum would take always the loneliness I feel tonight


Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...