Thursday 10 October 2013

London October 24th a very important meeting dementia awareness

Hi

I will down to London for the day on Thurdsday October 24th for what I can only describe as - as a very important dementia awareness meeting

I can't say much more at this time ,and hope the meeting goes well ,if it does we will reach many people across the UK

nothing is guaranteed, but the chance to have this meeting and if it comes of and possible outreach will take life stories to such a wide audience and that's the point of raising awareness to reach as many people as possible ,with our lives in our words

Excited and hopeful

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...