Thursday 14 March 2013

Tomorrow filming "ITS OK TO ASK " new carer engagement film with NHSGG&C -CHP march 26th



Hi
we start filming "ITS OK TO ASK " a new carer engagement film with NHSGG&C -CHP  on  march 26th .This new film is not a Tommyontour film as such .I took the idea to NHSGG&C a wee while back and I am happy to announce filming starts next week  I will be volunteering my services  to this film and hope it helps both carers engage with services and bring more understanding on the caring role

With thanks to NHSGG&C -CHP for taking this project forward


tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...