Thursday, 14 March 2013

Tomorrow filming "ITS OK TO ASK " new carer engagement film with NHSGG&C -CHP march 26th



Hi
we start filming "ITS OK TO ASK " a new carer engagement film with NHSGG&C -CHP  on  march 26th .This new film is not a Tommyontour film as such .I took the idea to NHSGG&C a wee while back and I am happy to announce filming starts next week  I will be volunteering my services  to this film and hope it helps both carers engage with services and bring more understanding on the caring role

With thanks to NHSGG&C -CHP for taking this project forward


tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...