Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Today speaking Reid Kerr College then more filming “its ok to ask


Today speaking Reid Kerr College then more filming “its ok to ask   


Hi
I have been invited back to speak to Nursing students at Reid Kerr College in Paisley .I was a gust speaker there last term and I look forward to speaking about caring for my wee mum ,Dementia ,the letters I receive and families I meet on my tour and taking some questions from the students
Thank you to the staff and students for the invite
#awareness #lifestories  

After my  talk I will be back out doing more filming with the lads from enterprise screen on the new carer engagement film “ ITS OK TO ASK “ we filmed all day Tuesday and have a few more location shots and interview’s to do .With thanks to NHSGG&C-chp for taking this idea forward I will be involved as a son and on a voluntary capacity

Tommy   

1 comment:

  1. James HNC Student Reid KerrMarch 28, 2013

    One of the best talks we have had to date Tommy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...