Friday, 29 March 2013

Today Filming interview with NHS community engagement team (caring for mum)

Tuesday Filming interview for/ with NHS community engagement team (caring for mum)
 Hi

On Tuesday I will be interviewed by Nhsgg&c community engagement team for a case study /staff training film on life caring for my mum from diagnosis till my wee mum passed away. I have been a guest speaker at a few events organised by the community engagement team and I hope in some small way this interview /case study will help
Thank you to Dan and all the team for this opportunity to share our story .

Tommy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...