Friday 29 March 2013

Today Filming interview with NHS community engagement team (caring for mum)

Tuesday Filming interview for/ with NHS community engagement team (caring for mum)
 Hi

On Tuesday I will be interviewed by Nhsgg&c community engagement team for a case study /staff training film on life caring for my mum from diagnosis till my wee mum passed away. I have been a guest speaker at a few events organised by the community engagement team and I hope in some small way this interview /case study will help
Thank you to Dan and all the team for this opportunity to share our story .

Tommy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...