Saturday, 23 March 2013

Tomorrow speaking Reid Kerr College Paisley to nursing students

Thursday speaking Reid Kerr College Paisley to nursing students

Hi
I have been invited back to speak to Nursing students at Reid Kerr College in Paisley .I was a gust speaker there last term and I look forward to speaking about caring for my wee mum ,Dementia ,the letters I receive and families I meet on my tour and taking some questions from the students
Thank you to the staff and students for the invite
#awareness #lifestories  
Tommy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...