Monday, 25 March 2013

Today filming “ITS OK TO ASK “ a new carer engagement film with NHSGG&C-CHP





Hi

Tomorrow and Wednesday ,I will be out filming my part in a new carer engagement film “ITS OK TO ASK “ in Partnership with NHSGG&C –CHP , the  ALLIANCE and myself  I took the idea to NHSGG&C A wee while back based on my letters and feedback from families I have met on my tour  .I look forward to start filming (I do this on a voluntary basis ) and  launching when finished and hope this film in some small way l helps, families, carers and services engage and helps with the message in the title that its ok to ask

Thank you to NHSGG&C and partners for taking this idea forward


Tommy    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...