Sunday 10 March 2013

Today speaking social care students Cardonald College

Tomorrow speaking social care students Cardonald College
With thank to Cardonald College for inviting me round to speak about dementia, caring for my mum, the life stories I receive and People I have met on my awareness campaign I was a guest speaker there last week and look forwarding to meeting and speaking to more students along with hearing their views
On Tuesday I speak to 500 nursing students at Caledonian University and on Friday mental health students at Ayr College
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...