Sunday 21 April 2013

Collecting my filmed interview for NHSGG&C tomorrow

Collecting my filmed interview for  NHSGG&C tomorrow

A few weeks ago I was filmed and interviewed by Dan Harley from NHSGG&C for a carer engagement film to be used at nursing practice development events and staff training .I will be meeting Dan tomorrow to collect a copy of the DVD .the film will I believe be available on line soon via the NHS community engagement team web site ,if so I will put up a wee link
Thank you to Dan and Con from NHSGG&C the opportunity to share some of my thoughts and experiences caring for my wonderful mum Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...