Sunday, 21 April 2013

Collecting my filmed interview for NHSGG&C tomorrow

Collecting my filmed interview for  NHSGG&C tomorrow

A few weeks ago I was filmed and interviewed by Dan Harley from NHSGG&C for a carer engagement film to be used at nursing practice development events and staff training .I will be meeting Dan tomorrow to collect a copy of the DVD .the film will I believe be available on line soon via the NHS community engagement team web site ,if so I will put up a wee link
Thank you to Dan and Con from NHSGG&C the opportunity to share some of my thoughts and experiences caring for my wonderful mum Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...