Thursday 18 April 2013

Saturday Speaking labour party conference with thanks to Jackie Baillie MSP

Hi

With thanks to Jackie Baillie Shadow Health secretary for inviting me to speak at the ;labour Party conference inverness  April 20th mid-day at the carer event she is hosting during the conference
I have been to meet Jackie a few times lately and she kindly hosted a members debate at parliament on march 20th and I have to say took great care of us that day
I look forward to speaking about ,dementia ,caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and families I meet on my tour

You can view the members debate at the link below




Tommy WhitelawDementia Carers Voices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...