Tuesday 2 April 2013

Today Attending Anam Cara Dementia support services 4th anniversary dementia awareness discussion event

Hi
With great thanks to all involved at   Anam Cara/Dementia Support Services for inviting me to attend and be part of their 4th anniversary table top dementia awareness ,discussion event
I look forward to taking part ,speaking and taking questions along with Kerry from North Ayrshire dementia  support services   www.northayrshiredementia.wordpress.com  

The event will be a mixture of families ,carers health professionals and the voluntary sector who live and work in North Ayrshire I feel honored to be invited and look forward to seeing Kerry and other friends from my previous talks in North Ayrshire    


Tommy 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...