Monday 8 April 2013

Thank you First scotrail for my tickets to London for my 2 talks April 19th


Thank you First Scotrail for tickets to London for my 2 talks April 19th


A big thank you to First Scotrail for my tickets to London on April 19th for my two Demnetia awareness talks and then on to Inverness for the third  of 3 over the two days
This awareness campaign was started from my bedroom whilst caring for my magnificent  wee mum and without the help,understanding and support from others I could not have afforded to make so many of the talks I have been invited too

So a massive thank you to First Scotrail especially Jannine ,Theresa and Agnes (who first told Janine and Theresa about my struggles to raise awareness) for the past support and for helping me get to London to speak as a son at the Alzheimer show and Camden town hall on April 19th then the Labour party conference Inverness on the 20th

You can get more details on the talks at the links below

A wee photo collecting my tickets from Jannine 


The Alzheimer show 1pm April 19th

Dementia awareness event Camden town hall 5pm April 19th

Labour Party conference April 19th  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...