Wednesday 10 April 2013

met with Mental Health Civil servants – Tommyontour/ dementia carer voices


Meeting today Mental Health Civil servants – Tommyontour/ dementia carer voices

Hi

Irene Oldfather ,(my mentor ) Christopher (policy & information ) on my dementia carer voices project based on my Tommyontour campaign and myself met with Mental Health Civil Servants  from ST  Andrews house today TO  discuss and update on our DCV  project at the ALLIANCE .we discussed on-going projects along with feedback from our survey ,the letters I receive and people I have met on my   tour

We discussed also plans for the coming months .We are Scheduled to meet 6 moths into the project to hand over full reports so today was more of an  update and ,some discussion and progress report

this project is based on the life stories ,thoughts and opinions from families across the country ,our lives in our words  

Tommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...