Sunday 14 April 2013

Today Edinburgh, to discuss new ideas / project

Hi 
I have a couple of meeting in Edinburgh Tomorrow  to discuss  and hopefully take forward a new project I have been discussing with a few people .I cant at this time to go in to much more detail ,but I hope to take this forward ,have had a few discussions via phone and e mail and have sounded a few people out ,who are keen to get involved .so fingers crossed over the next few weeks thing will take shape and move forward
#dementia #awarness #acrossthecountry  
twitter @tommyNtour
Collecting Life Stories  ,raising awarerness
Short film shown at parliament http://tv.enterprisescreen.co.uk/watch?v=347

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...