Wednesday 17 April 2013

Meeting with Heather PRTFC Today...



Hi

Chris who does policy and information on my Dementia Carer and I  met earlier today with Heather noller  Policy and Parliamentary office for the Princess Royal Trust for Carer Scotland to chat about dementia and caring .We had good conversation and will be meeting again in a few weeks to see if there are projects can help each other with or possibly work together on .I had a good relationship with Lynn who previously held this post whilst I cared for my mum and hope this continues with Heather 


Tommy

You can view more about PRTFC at the link below 

www.carers.org | www.youngcarers.net | Follow us: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...