Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Thank you Southern General Hospital


Thank you Southern General Hospital


For the last 4 Tuesdays I have been a guest speaker at the Southern General hospital .I would like to say thank you to lead Nurse Geraldine Marsh all the staff who attended and NHSGG&C for taking the time to organize, attend,Listen and respond to a sons story about caring for his mum and the letters I have received on my tour

I hope in some small way the talks help raise awareness and thank you all for your time


Tommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...