Tuesday 30 April 2013

Today Speaking Southern General Hospital 4th / 4 talks to staff over April

 Hi
I have been invited to speak to staff at the Southern General hospital, 4 talks in total across all departments .the first talk is Tuesday 16th , followed by talks on April  23rd and 30th With great thanks to head Nurse Geraldine Marsh for inviting me along to speak about caring for my mum, dementia, the letters I receive ,and people I have met on my awareness tour .
With great thanks to Nhsgg&C*c for taking time to involve an son who cared for his mum and the life stories I receive
 Tommy 

last week the toughest talk of all ,to the staff in the wards my wee mum passed away

http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/earlier-today-toughest-of-talks-at.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...