Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Today Speaking Southern General Hospital 4th / 4 talks to staff over April

 Hi
I have been invited to speak to staff at the Southern General hospital, 4 talks in total across all departments .the first talk is Tuesday 16th , followed by talks on April  23rd and 30th With great thanks to head Nurse Geraldine Marsh for inviting me along to speak about caring for my mum, dementia, the letters I receive ,and people I have met on my awareness tour .
With great thanks to Nhsgg&C*c for taking time to involve an son who cared for his mum and the life stories I receive
 Tommy 

last week the toughest talk of all ,to the staff in the wards my wee mum passed away

http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/earlier-today-toughest-of-talks-at.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...