Wednesday 10 April 2013

Tuesday Speaking S.G. Hospital 4th of 4 talks to staff this month



Hi

I have been invited to speak to staff at the Southern General hospital ,4 talks in total across all departments .the first talk iwas  April 9TH , followed by talks on April 16th 23rd and 30th

With great thanks to head Nurse Geraldine Marsh for inviting me along to speak about caring for my mum, dementia, the letters I receive ,and people I have met on my awareness tour .
With great thanks to NHSgg&c*c for taking time to involve an son who cared for his mum and the life stories I receive

thank you to all who have taken time to attend to date and for the inspiring feedback

thank you


Tommy 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...