Friday 19 April 2013

Today 2 talks London, Alzheimer show and Camden Town Hall then speaking labour Party conference Inverness




Hi 
On April 19th I will be in London for the day (getting the overnight train from Glasgow on 18th) to speak at 2 events both of which I feel honoured to attend and speak at .In the morning I will be speaking at the Alzheimer show and early evening heading over to Camden to speak at a dementia awareness event being held by the mayor of Camden and Councillor Meric
 Apak

I am grateful to all for the invites and I look forward to speaking about life caring for my wee mum, dementia, the letters I receive and the people I meet on my tour

You can get more details on both events at the links below .I will then be getting the overnight train to Inverness to speak at the labour party conference


The Alzheimer show 1pm


Dementia awareness event Camden town hall 5pm


Labour party conference April 20th 


With thanks to First Group Scot rail (Jannine and Theresa) for the tickets to get me down to London and home 


Tommy WhitelawDementia Carers Voices
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->



Tommy WhitelawDementia Carers Voices


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...