Wednesday 13 February 2013

Link to newsletter and survey dementia carer voices


Link to newsletter and survey dementia carer voices

I have been collecting life stories for the last year to raise awareness ,bring more understanding and help inform I hope future policies and strategies I hope if you have time you can help add to the life stories by filling in the survey below

Please also find a link to the dementia carer voices /Tommyontour newsletter

dementia carer voices  survey   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V7SYL2G  thank you . Tommy collecting life stories thoughts an opinions


Tommy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...