Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Today Speaking 1ST Yr Mental Health Students Caledonian University



Hi
Today  I have the privilege of speaking to 1ST tear mental health students at Caledonian university .last week I was a guest speaker there to 3rd year mental health students and on March 12th I will be back to speak to 500 nursing students. I am grateful for these  opportunities to speak about life caring for my mum ,dementia .the life stories and families I have met on my awareness tour /campaign and hope in some small way it helps both raise awareness and understanding   

A big thank you to the University   in Particular Andy Lowndes .Lesley McNab, Margaret Caldwell Jackie Gillespie and the students who attend this great University       

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...