Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Thank you 1st &3rd year Mental Health Students Caledonian University # Inspired #photo




A big thank you to all the 1st year mental health students who attended my wee  talk today at the University .As a son trying to raise awareness I am grateful for opportunities like this. I was inspired by the students today and hope my talk was in some way a help.Also thank you Andy ,Lesley and Jackie (teamgcu)

Thank you for today for the kind messages  questions ,for caring and I wish you all the best  on all you’re future endeavours  #inspired #thankyou ‘gcucarervoice


Thank you

Tommy


A big thank you also to the 3rd year students that I spoke with last week for the lovely card and comments left for me to collect at today event ,THANK YOU  for the lindness


Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...