Sunday, 17 February 2013

Thank you, inspired by students Caledonian university 3rd mental health

Thank you, inspired by students Caledonian university 3rd mental health
 A big thank you, to all the 3rd year mental health students from, Caledonian University. I was a guest speaker there a few days ago and I am grateful and inspired by the kind messages I have received from some of the students who attended .My talks is about my wee mum and the letters I receive So on behalf of the families who have shared their life stories, thank you and I wish you the best in your own journey ahead working in Mental health

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...