Sunday 17 February 2013

Thank you, inspired by students Caledonian university 3rd mental health

Thank you, inspired by students Caledonian university 3rd mental health
 A big thank you, to all the 3rd year mental health students from, Caledonian University. I was a guest speaker there a few days ago and I am grateful and inspired by the kind messages I have received from some of the students who attended .My talks is about my wee mum and the letters I receive So on behalf of the families who have shared their life stories, thank you and I wish you the best in your own journey ahead working in Mental health

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...