Monday 25 February 2013

Speaking Cardonald college ,March 5th&11th to social care students #Awareness


Speaking Cardonald college ,March 5th&11th  to social care students #Awareness


A big thank you to Cardonald College in particular senior lecturer Linda wright for inviting me round to do 2 talks to social  care students on March 5TH and  11TH   
I am grateful for the opportunity to speak about life caring for my mum ,the life stories and the people I have met on my tour .The college newspaper was one of the first to pick up on my campaign over a year ago and ran an article about my intended plans. Hopes and dreams (Rebecca Garret ) ,so a big thank you for their on-going interest in my awareness work  

After the first talk on March 5th I will be speaking at the southern general hospital to nurse involved in my wee mums care over the last weeks of her life .I am grateful to nhsgg&c for this opportunity


 Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...