Monday, 25 February 2013

Speaking Cardonald college ,March 5th&11th to social care students #Awareness


Speaking Cardonald college ,March 5th&11th  to social care students #Awareness


A big thank you to Cardonald College in particular senior lecturer Linda wright for inviting me round to do 2 talks to social  care students on March 5TH and  11TH   
I am grateful for the opportunity to speak about life caring for my mum ,the life stories and the people I have met on my tour .The college newspaper was one of the first to pick up on my campaign over a year ago and ran an article about my intended plans. Hopes and dreams (Rebecca Garret ) ,so a big thank you for their on-going interest in my awareness work  

After the first talk on March 5th I will be speaking at the southern general hospital to nurse involved in my wee mums care over the last weeks of her life .I am grateful to nhsgg&c for this opportunity


 Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...