Friday, 1 February 2013

Speaking GCU mental health and nursing students 3 events Caledonian University Feb /March




Hi

With great thanks to the Lecturers and students at Caledonian University for inviting me along to speak with and take questions and answers from students at 3 events over February and early March .I was a speaker at an event by the University and Alzheimer Scotland  last month Memories FC  at Hampden Park and was inspired by the event .lecturers and students .So I am grateful and looking forward to speaking about life caring for my wee mum the life stories ,and families I have met on my tour

The talks are

Feb 15th      1st year mental health students (Margaret Caldwell)
Feb 20th     3rd year mental health students (Lesley McNab )
March 12th  Nursing students   (500 main lecture hall  Jackie Gillespie)

@gcucarervoice

Pictured below is the team behind the memories FC project  including Andy Lowndes and Professor Debbie Tolson who I am working with on some other projects




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...