Monday 16 July 2012

Dementia. A Couple of Questions for Carers and Families for my motion Glasgow City Council and beyond


Hi

Along with receiving life stories, I am hoping to ask people I meet to answer the couple of questions below ,as I believe Along with raising awareness and tackling the issues we should try and promote models that work in our communities

So I would like to ask the following.

1) What services and supports would make a difference to Carer’s lives where you live?

2) Can you please identify any examples good support that you have received where you live?

I will take the answers to the above questions to local authorities along with my letters and reports (starting with the new cross party group on dementia and carers at Glasgow city council as per my motion passed February)


You can e mail me direct attommy@i-woz-there.com

thank you
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...