Friday, 13 July 2012

Just home from meetings tired and time to work out where to go next

Good Afternoon  
I had a couple of meetings today re my awareness campaign during my 5 hours cover and have just returned home, very tired today and as I sit with my mum I have been reflecting on my time caring for my mum ,my mums journey with dementia and my campaign over the last year. I have lots of hopes and dreams and need to find  someone to help me fulfill along with my awareness ambitions so I sign off today with lots to think about and figure out and I hope I can come up with some answers soon. I have a passion and great desire to do the best I can, but is that enough ? Its time to get  my thinking cap on and some rest
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...