Sunday, 22 July 2012

Meeting today at dementia Services Development Centre Stirling

Hi
I will be popping in to meet the team who work with professor June Andrews Today  to discuss some awareness plans I am working on and get some advice .i stopped of there on my walk round Scotland last year and June and I have Kept in touch and we have  met a few times  on radio shows, I have been working on ideas for a new Dementia Awareness film and hope to get the team involved in some way if I get funding and absorb some of their Knowledge I am also hoping they will help me produce a report on the hundreds of life stories I have received to date
Tommy

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...