Wednesday 18 July 2012

Meeting team at Dementia Services Development Centre on Monday

Hi

I will be popping in to meet the team who work with professor June Andrews on Monday to discuss some awareness plans I am working on and get some advice .i stopped of there on my walk round Scotland last year and June and I have Kept in touch and we have  met a few times  on radio shows, I have been working on ideas for a new Dementia Awareness film and hope to get the team involved in some way if I get funding and absorb some of their Knowledge

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...