Friday, 20 July 2012

Meeting Councilor Kerr today along with Social work leads, then speaking to SW service managers


Hi
Today  I will be meeting with councilor Kerr who is the chair person of the social work committee at Glasgow City Council along with Stephen and Ann from social work Glasgow I hope to discuss and update on my campaign along with discussing the report just finished on my letters by SW Glasgow. I will then be doing a wee talk about caring for my mum, the letters I receive and the people I meet on my tour to social work Glasgow service managers .I hope they like some of the ideas I have on awareness raising and understanding on both Dementia and life as a carer
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...