Sunday, 3 June 2012

Alzheimer Scotland conference, I will be outside handing out leaflets about my campaign as I can’t get a ticket

Good Evening
If you are attending the Alzheimer Scotland conference in a few weeks, I hope you will stop off and say hello on the way in, I will be outside with leaflets about my campaign I had requested a ticket from them to get in but have had no reply from anyone and have now been told it’s full and there is no space I have 4 hours cover that day and will be outside from doors opening till my cover runs out I hope you will stop off and say hello and have a chat
Thanks
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...