Thursday 7 June 2012

With apologies to Renfrew and Glasgow North East Carers

Hi
I would like to say sorry to Renfrew Carers and Glasgow North East Carers for having to cancel stopping by today  during my 4 hours cover to update on my awareness campaign My wee mum has not been doing to well and is very weak again today, so I cancelled my cover this morning as I felt it was better I stayed at home and called the doctor out again
So once again sorry for not dropping by but I did not feel comfortable leaving my mum with anyone today, I hope we can reschedule as I have great friends at both centers
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...