Monday 4 June 2012

Thank you www.chill4us.com for the great support over the last year and for including my campaign in you’re carers newspaper

Hi 

A big thanks  to Wendy and all at chill4us carers for including and updating on my campaign in their carers newspaper  ,Wendy and all the team along with doing the great work they do have taken time to promote and support my campaign on quite a few occasions ,I am truly grateful for their help and support

You can get more details on the article and all they do at the link below

http://chill4us.com/news/  We Care for Carers

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...