Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Today at care inspectorate meeting

Today at care inspectorate meeting

Firstly with great thank s and respect to David from the care inspectorate for coming today  and  too the   few people who attended .I felt we had a great discussion and David for me is a man genuinely interested in our thoughts and opinions, shame only a few people attended as I feel this was a great chance for carers like me to discuss how they live and feel
But then I have the thoughts and feelings in my heart and head from the many hundreds of people who write to me and who I meet on my campaign and felt able to discus my own life as its very similar to all the letters I receive
Anyway onwards and upwards the campaign to raise awareness continues and I look forward to working with David on a few other projects we discussed after the meeting today

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...