Thursday 7 June 2012

Dementia and Caring through Art

Hi
I am a step closer to displaying and bringing  the words, thoughts and feeling in the letters I receive about Dementia and Caring through Art to life,
I have some amazing Art Students who are keen to work on this project and I will be meeting next week with some people who have the perfect place for this to be permanently exhibited and who may be interested in getting involved
If you have a passion for art and passion to help raise awareness and to help tell the story of the life stories I receive  and would like to be involved in this project please get in touch
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...