Thursday, 7 June 2012

Dementia and Caring through Art

Hi
I am a step closer to displaying and bringing  the words, thoughts and feeling in the letters I receive about Dementia and Caring through Art to life,
I have some amazing Art Students who are keen to work on this project and I will be meeting next week with some people who have the perfect place for this to be permanently exhibited and who may be interested in getting involved
If you have a passion for art and passion to help raise awareness and to help tell the story of the life stories I receive  and would like to be involved in this project please get in touch
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...