Sunday, 3 June 2012

Speaking at the Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice today June 5TH



Hi
With thanks to Jane Miller the education facilitator at The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice for inviting me to talk to staff about Dementia, caring for my mum and the letters I receive. Jane was at a talk  I was the guest speaker at last week at an event on Dementia for  palliative resource nurse’s.A big thanks for inviting me along and I look forward to seeing them all in June

You can view info about the hospice at the links below
The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
www.facebook.com/glasgowhospice / www.twitter.com/PPWH

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...