Sunday 3 June 2012

Speaking at the Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice today June 5TH



Hi
With thanks to Jane Miller the education facilitator at The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice for inviting me to talk to staff about Dementia, caring for my mum and the letters I receive. Jane was at a talk  I was the guest speaker at last week at an event on Dementia for  palliative resource nurse’s.A big thanks for inviting me along and I look forward to seeing them all in June

You can view info about the hospice at the links below
The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
www.facebook.com/glasgowhospice / www.twitter.com/PPWH

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...