Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Meeting at home today with NHS Glasgow lead Nurse/Dementia Champion to discuss and plans Tommyontour tour talks within NHS

Hi

A few months back I was invited to hold a presentation to some department heads from NHS Glasgow about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and the people I meet ,since then I have been invited to speak at events coming up over the next few months ,tomorrow Con who was present at my talk and is a dementia champion is coming over to discuss more talks to departments he is involved with. I look forward to seeing Con again and look forward to more opportunities to speak at care sector events about my life as a son and carer
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...