Friday 15 June 2012

Dementia and Caring through Art, might be a small step closer to making it happen

Good Morning
I have a meeting this morning with some people who just might be able to help with one of my hopes and dreams , to tell the story of Dementia and Caring through art
The idea is to bring the thoughts and feelings  from the letters I receive and families I meet  to a wider public through  the eyes of some of our talented art students along with art from families,
I have as with all I do no funding but a desire and passion to raise awareness, I have some people who want to provide and work on the art side of the project and today I will be meeting someone who might just have the place to display this work on a permanent basis, a lot of if and buts but then life is full of ifs and buts we just have to turn then in to done and dusted
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...