Sunday 10 June 2012

Speaking at NHS event at Beardmore hotel October 5th

Hi
With great thanks to John Stuart for inviting me to be one of the guest speakers at a nursing regional directorate event at the Beardmore hotel Clydebank on October 5th
John was one of the heads of departments who attended a presentation I was asked to do via the NHS Community Engagement team a wee while back about Dementia, Caring for my mum and the letters I receive at the Southern General Hospital .As a son I am grateful to John and all his team for this great opportunity to speak honestly and openly as a son and carer and about my life as a carer and my mums life facing Dementia
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...