Saturday, 9 June 2012

Speaking to staff at Lecture Theatre in the Royal Alexandra Hospital., with thanks to NHSGG&C


Hi

With thanks to Con Gillespie who is a lead Nurse and Dementia Champion for inviting me to be one of the guest speakers  to around 100 doctors and nurses at a Clinical Governance Forum being held at the Lecture Theatre in the Royal Alexandra Hospital Wednesday 26th September 2012. I met Con a wee while back when I was invited to speak to department heads via the NHS Glasgow  community engagement team .As a son I am grateful for this opportunity to speak to professionals about caring for my wee mum Joan ,Dementia ,the people I meet on my tour and the letters I receive

With great thanks to Con and I look forward to speaking at this event

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...