Friday 1 June 2012

Meeting at City Chambers with councilors Aitken and McDonald


Hi

I will be meeting Glasgow city councilor Susan Aitken and Councilor David McDonald at the City Chambers this morning, this is part of the follow on from my motion passed at Glasgow City Council back in February, I met with councilor Kerr last week who is the labour Social care lead at Glasgow city council, Councilor Aitken is the SNP spokesperson on social care I will also be seeing councilor McDonald who set this meeting up and supported my motion before the local elections

Also over the next weeks  I will be through in Edinburgh to meet the social care leads and spokespersons at Edinburgh City Council with thanks to Councilor Child for her help in setting the meetings in Edinburgh

I am hoping the meetings will help my plans to raise awareness on Dementia and Caring and I look forward to building a good working relationship with all concerned over the next months

Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...